UPS Replacement Battery RBC51
General Battery Specifications
- RBC stands for Replacement Battery Cartridge for an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). A UPS is a battery backup power source.
- 12 volt Batteries
- 1 maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery (12V 7ah)
- Maintenance Free Sealed Lead Acid leak proof batteries
RBC51 Battery Assembly Technical Specifications
- Length: 5.94 inches (151.00 mm)
- Width: 2.56 inches (65.00 mm)
- Height: 3.70 inches (94.00 mm)
- Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 deg. C
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 deg. C
- Meets or exceeds the original UPS manufacturer's specifications
- 1 year warranty
RBC51 Battery Assembly Contents
- 1 sealed lead acid battery to install you will need to re-use existing cables, and connectors
- Expected Battery Life: 3-5 Years
UPS Replacement Battery Description
- Manufactured to the exact specifications as OEM batteries
- RBC Assemblies come without connectors, cable, fuses and metal enclosures assembly using old unit is required.
- ABS Batteries are a dependable source of backup power to maximize your run time while reducing your risk of losing critical information
- ABS are a known brand and have an excellent track record in the industry
Individual Battery Technical Specifications
- 1 Batteries: 12 Volts, 7 Amp-Hours
- 5.94" x 2.56" x 3.72"
- Tab Size: 0.25
Compatible APC UPS Models
The ABS12-7 is designed to replace these capacities of battery 12V 7AH; 12V 7.5AH; 12V 8AH
||Sealed Lead Acid
|Length in mm
|Width in mm
|Height in mm
|Length in Inches
|Width in Inches
|Height in Inches
Download Battery specifications here https://www.batterybuyer.com/sku_pdf/ABS12-7.pdf
This replacement ABS battery is rated at 12 Volts, 7 Amp Hour. It is designed to replace many of the different sealed lead acid batteries availble in todays marketplace. It is manufacturered to a very high standard to enhance the performance of the device that it will be used for. The batteries are designed with high quality components by our certified factory. Batterybuyer.com's valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, easy to handle, rugged and economical. It has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recover.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
• Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
• Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
• Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
Some of the Products that this battery will fit are shown below.
- UPS Models that this product is known to replace:-
- PLEASE NOTE: Replacement battery packs contain replacement batteries only. You must re-use your existing cabling and hardware.
- If we are out of stock of a particular battery, we will ship an equal or better battery with dimensions that closely match the original physical size and at the same price.
- IMPORTANT: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect the batteries in your unit before placing your order. Should the incorrect battery be ordered, you will be charged for the return shipping and shipping costs to have the correct battery sent.
Please make sure before purchasing this battery that the battery that you are about to order matches the dimensions of the unit that you wish to replace. Different manufacturers can rate the Amp Hour differently. For example some 6V 12AH can be replaced with a 6V 10AH. The reality of the difference in capacity is that depending on manufacturer the batteries true capacity is usually overstated. The difference in performance between a 10A/H and a 12A/H is negligable in most cases. Why pay a premium for the 6V 12A/H. If you need to verify the fitment please send an email to us and we can make the choice for you.
We offer good discounts for quantity orders.
Please note that manufacturers can change the specification of their models without notice. Same model products can vary in size. It is always best to remove the original and measure the unit before ordering the replacement.
*^*Sealed Lead Acid 12V 7 A/H 1 Year to Gaurantee against manufacturing defects 12V 7AH; 12V 7.5AH; 12V 8AH