Please Note:- This product Cannot be Shipped via Fedex Express/overnight or by Canadapost due to Lithium Metal Shipping restrictions.
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT UPS GROUND OR FEDEX GROUND
If you select Fedex Express/overnight the order will automatically be cancelled and you will be asked to place the order again with Fedex Ground or UPS Selected.
|Saft LS3360 primary lithium cell, is based on the Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry. The LS3360 key features are the concentric electrodes (“bobbin”) construction that enables maximum loading of active materials and corresponding energy.
The LS3360 cell is designed specifically for long-term (3 to 15 years) applications, featuring a few UA based currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
• Concentric (“bobbin”) electrodes
• Stainless steel containers
• Un-fused individual cells
• Built-in safety vent for D-sized cells
• Memory back-up
• Real-time clocks
• Utility metering
• Automated meter reading
• Wireless alarms and Security devices
• Emergency locations transmitters beacon
• Electronic toll collection
• Professional electronics
• High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
• Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
• Excellent reliability over extended operating life
• Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
• Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
• Excellent resistance to humid environments
• Low magnetic signature
• Good resistance to passivation
• Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
• Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
• Up to 25 years of mass production experience
• Excellent safety records
• Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Component Recognition – (File Number MH 12609)
• Compliance with the European directive RoHS
CLASS 9 HAZMAT
Ground Transport Only. Cannot be shipped by air (Express etc) due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft.
LS33600 Data Sheet