|Please Note:- This product Cannot be Shipped via Fedex Express due to Lithium Metal Air Shipping restrictions. If you select Fedex Express the shipment will automatically be shipped Via Fedex Ground. Canadapost will also carry this product by ground shipment if selected.
|Saft LS14250 with 3PC pins 2 Pins 8mm, primary lithium cell, is based on the Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry. The LS14250 key features are the concentric electrodes (“bobbin”) construction that enables maximum loading of active materials and corresponding energy.
The LS14250 cell is designed specifically for long-term (3 to 15 years) applications, featuring a few UA based currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
• Concentric (“bobbin”) electrodes
• Stainless steel containers
• Un-fused individual cells
• Non-flammable electrolyte
• Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Component Recognition - LS 14250 File Number MH 12609
• Memory back-up
• Real-time clocks
• Utility metering
• Automated meter reading
• Wireless alarms and Security devices
• Emergency locations transmitters beacon
• Electronic toll collection
• Professional electronics
• High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
• Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
• Excellent reliability over extended operating life
• Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
• Excellent resistance to humid environments
• Low magnetic signature
• Good resistance to passivation
• Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
• Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
• ½ AA, AA and A cell models non-restricted to transport
• Up to 25 years of mass production experience
• Excellent safety records
• Compliance with the European directive RoHS
Ground Transport Only. Cannot be shipped by air (Express etc) due to regulations regarding the transport of primary lithium cells on aircraft.
LS14250 Data Sheet