12V 12A/H premium Booster Pack battery. This battery will fit many brands of booster Packs.
The BOOSTER8 is designed to replace these capacities of battery 12V 12AH; 12V 14AH
||Sealed Lead Acid
|Length in mm
|Width in mm
|Height in mm
|Length in Inches
|Width in Inches
|Height in Inches
The warranty covers any Manufacture defect. The warranty does not cover damages due to misuse of the battery nor diminishing run time due to normal wear and tear.
Download Battery specifications here http://www.batterybuyer.com/sku_pdf/ABS12-12.pdf
This replacement ABS battery is rated at 12 Volts, 12 Amp Hour. It is designed to replace many of the different sealed lead acid batteries availble in todays marketplace. It is manufacturered to a very high standard to enhance the performance of the device that it will be used for. The batteries are designed with high quality components by our certified factory. Batterybuyer.com's valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, easy to handle, rugged and economical. It has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recover.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
• Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
• Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
• Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
Some of the Products that this battery will fit are shown below.
- Models that this battery are known to support:-
- B & B Battery EB12-12
- B & B Battery EP12-12
- B & B Battery EVP12-12
- Batteries Plus CLTXPA1212A
- Battery-Biz B612
- Battery-Biz B655
- Battery-Biz RBC4
- Casil/Chee Yuen Indus CA12120
- Chloride 100001013602012V
- Compaq T2200XR
- Compaq T700 (12V 12AH)
- Csb Battery Of Americ 650
- Csb Battery Of Americ EVX12120
- Csb Battery Of Americ GP12110F2
- Csb Battery Of Americ GPL12120
- Csb Battery Of Americ HR1251W
- Data Shield AT5000
- Deltec Batteries PRB500
- Deltec Batteries PRC1000
- Deltec Batteries PRM700
- Deltec Batteries PRM700A
- Deltec Batteries PWRBC55
- Deltec Batteries PWRBC57
- Elgar Batteries SPS1000
- Exide Batteries BAT0063
- Exide Batteries NETUPS700
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL B2411
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL B3611
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL L1000
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL L1000X
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL L1400
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL L1400R
- Fenton Technologies POWERPAL L1400X
- Fire Lite BAT-12120
- Genesis NP12-12
- GS Battery PE1212.0
- GS Battery PX12120
- Jasco RB12120
- Jolt Batteries SA12120F2
- Leoch DJW12-10
- Opti Batteries 1100PS
- Opti Batteries 1400E
- Opti Batteries 1400ES
- Opti Batteries 650E
- Opti Batteries 650ES
- Power Rite PRB1212
- Powersonic PS12100
- Powersonic PS12100F2
- Powersonic PS-12120
- Powersonic PS-12120F2
- Powerware POWERWARE 9125-1000
- Rhino Batteries SLA10-12/T25
- Safety 1st 12V
- SEALAKE FM12120E
- Safety 1st BATMOBILE
- Safety 1st CHOPPER
- Safety 1st CORVETTE
Please make sure before purchasing this battery that the battery that you are about to order matches the dimensions of the unit that you wish to replace. Different manufacturers can rate the Amp Hour differently. For example some 6V 12AH can be replaced with a 6V 10AH. The reality of the difference in capacity is that depending on manufacturer the batteries true capacity is usually overstated. The difference in performance between a 10A/H and a 12A/H is negligable in most cases. Why pay a premium for the 6V 12A/H. If you need to verify the fitment please send an email to. email@example.com and we can make the choice for you.
Most popular models are carried in stock but this is subject to demand. If you need this battery in a limited timescale it is always best to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that we have your product in stock. We do this so that the product we carry is constantly fresh and in peak condition. We offer good discounts for quantity orders.
Please note that manufacturers can change the specification of their models without notice. Same model products can vary in size. It is always best to remove the original and measure the unit before ordering the replacement.