The ABS12-18X4 pack has four batteries to replace your original batteries it is designed to replace UPS batteries with the capacities of battery 12V 18AH; 12V20AH
||Sealed Lead Acid
||1 Year |
|Length in mm
|Width in mm
|Height in mm
|Length in Inches
|Width in Inches
|Height in Inches
The warranty covers any Manufacture defect. The warranty does not cover damages due to misuse of the battery nor diminishing run time due to normal wear and tear.
Download Battery specifications here http://www.batterybuyer.com/sku_pdf/ABS12-18.pdf
This replacement ABS battery is rated at 12 Volts, 18 Amp Hour. It is designed to replace many of the different sealed lead acid batteries availble in todays marketplace. It is manufacturered to a very high standard to enhance the performance of the device that it will be used for. The batteries are designed with high quality components by our certified factory. Batterybuyer.com's valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, easy to handle, rugged and economical. It has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperature, long service life and deep discharge recover.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
• Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
• Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
• Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
Some of the Products that this battery will fit are shown below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Replacement battery packs contain replacement batteries only. You must re-use your existing cabling and hardware.
- If we are out of stock of a particular battery, we will ship an equal or better battery with dimensions that closely match the original physical size and at the same price.
- IMPORTANT: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect the batteries in your unit before placing your order. Should the incorrect battery be ordered, you will be charged for the return shipping and shipping costs to have the correct battery sent.
- Battery codes that this product is known to replace:-
12V 18AH; 12V20AH
UPS Models that this product is known to replace:-
- APC 5000 Smart Cell
- APC 2200RMXL
- APC 2200RMXLT
- APC DL1400RM
- APC RBC11
- APC RBC11J
- APC Smart Cell
- APC SMART UPS 1400RMXLTNET SU1400RMXLTNET
- APC SMART UPS 1400XLTNET SU1400XLTNET
- APC SMART UPS 2000
- APC SMART UPS 2000NET SU2000NET
- APC SMART UPS 2200 SU2200
- APC SMART UPS 2200RM SU2200RM
- APC SMART UPS 2200RMNET SU2200RMNET
- APC SMART UPS 2200RMXLNET SU2200RMXLNET
- APC SMART UPS 2200RMXLTNET SU2200RMXLTNET
- APC SMART UPS 2200XL SU2200XL
- APC SMART UPS 2200XLNET SU2200XLNET
- APC SMART UPS 2200XLTNET SU2200XLTNET
- APC SMART UPS 3000 (4 batteries) SMART UPS 3000
- APC SMART UPS 3000NET SU3000NET
- APC SMART UPS 3000RM SU3000RM
- APC SMART UPS 3000RMNET SU3000RMNET
- APC SMART UPS 3000TNET SU3000TNET
- APC SMART UPS 48BP
- APC SU24XLBP
- APC SU48XLBPLXP
- APC SU600XL
Please make sure before purchasing this battery that the battery that you are about to order matches the dimensions of the unit that you wish to replace. Different manufacturers can rate the Amp Hour differently. For example some 6V 12AH can be replaced with a 6V 10AH. The reality of the difference in capacity is that depending on manufacturer the batteries true capacity is usually overstated. The difference in performance between a 10A/H and a 12A/H is negligable in most cases. Why pay a premium for the 6V 12A/H. If you need to verify the fitment please send an email to. firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make the choice for you.
Most popular models are carried in stock but this is subject to demand. If you need this battery in a limited timescale it is always best to email us at email@example.com and confirm that we have your product in stock. We do this so that the product we carry is constantly fresh and in peak condition. We offer good discounts for quantity orders.
Please note that manufacturers can change the specification of their models without notice. Same model products can vary in size. It is always best to remove the original and measure the unit before ordering the replacement.